We will devote the time and energy necessary to make a positive change in Lynchburg, the Commonwealth of Virginia and in our great country. We will educate our friends and neighbors. We will advocate for the values affirmed in the creed of the Republican Party of Virginia. We will volunteer our time and treasure to impact our local, state and national elections and vow to always keep our elected representatives accountable to we the people.
The values that we affirm come from the Republican Party of Virginia's Creed, which states the following:
- The free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice.
- All individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society.
- Fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government.
- The Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations.
- Peace is best preserved through a strong national defense.
- Faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers, is essential to the moral fiber of the nation.
meet the executive committee
Young Conservatives Liaison